“Mission to consistently provide superior quality veterinary medical and surgical care”
Our client is an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) and has been serving Port Richey’s veterinary needs since 1976. Their mission is to consistently provide superior quality veterinary medical and surgical care for their clients and their pets. Their facility is continually evolving and changing in an attempt to provide you, the client, and your pets with state-of-the-art care.
Our client is in Bayonet Point, located a short drive from the white sand beaches of Florida’s central Gulf Coast and less than sixty miles from the hustle and bustle of downtown Tampa and St. Petersburg. You can explore the region’s natural beauty of the bountiful plant and animal life along with a network of trails and waterways.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]