“If you’re looking to relocate, don’t sleep on Miami”
Our client provides a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. Their facility is also equipped with digital x-ray, digital dental x-rays, video otoscope , video endoscope and they have ultrasound/ echocardiogram tech in house . Their client base is exceptional and loyal. Their hospital has been serving the Miami area for close to 100 years, which makes them the oldest small animal hospital in the South.
While Miami does, in fact, have gorgeous beaches and a thriving nightlife, that’s not all the 305 has to offer. Boasting a colorful art scene, several historic neighborhoods, and an assortment of cultures, there’s more to Miami than meets the eye.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]