“Rejuvenate in the surf and explore the area’s 23 miles of sandy beaches”
Our client has been proudly serving Volusia County pets with professional veterinary care since 2007. They are a full-service hospital that provides the best quality care. Their services include routine medical care, in-house diagnostics, veterinary dental care, cold laser therapy, diagnostics and much more.
In Daytona Beach, you’ll find entertainment with outdoor adventures including surfing, parasailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing or an eco-boat tour.
Catch live music in the city’s Oceanfront Park. Find indoor fun at The Museum of Arts and Sciences, that includes a hands-on children’s area and a Planetarium show, and the largest private collection of Florida paintings in the country.
The Daytona Beach Pier is a historic attraction. Nearby are the thrill rides, the Daytona Lagoon water park and other enticements of the Boardwalk amusement area. Also located in Daytona is the famous 500-acre Daytona International Speedway complex, known as “The World Center of Racing.”
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]