“Enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team”
Our clients AAHA accredited hospital offers a variety of services for your pet, including dentistry, wellness services, advanced diagnostics, ultrasound imaging, digital imaging, oto-endoscopic examination/treatment, boarding, and grooming.
Our clients hospital is conveniently located to Spring, Houston, Woodlands, Tomball, and surrounding communities. Access to Old Town Spring for shopping, dining, botanical gardens, parks & nature centers, walking trails, art galleries, and more!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]