“Compassionate and offers a fun environment!”
Our client is seeking an energetic, team oriented, experienced night shift emergency veterinarian for a fast paced, high quality veterinary practice. They are a companion animal practice focused on excellent patient care and client service. Their hospital is compassionate and offers a fun environment. They are well equipped with ultrasound, in house labs, therapeutic lasers, dental x-rays and a great staff to help you.
Deltona is conveniently located between Orlando and surrounding attractions and sunny Daytona Beach!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]