“Well-established practice in the heart of Sonoma County”
Our client is close-knit, fun-loving team of animal lovers with a passion for high quality medicine and exceptional customer service! Their experienced veterinarians have a special interest in soft tissue surgery, dentistry, and dermatology. Their eager technician team is always looking to expand their skill set and learn new ways to help care for their patients.
Our client is a well-established practice in the heart of Sonoma County, just minutes from the bustling city of Santa Rosa. They are a short drive from beautiful redwoods, the Russian River, the coast and beaches, and a wide variety of fantastic restaurants, breweries, and wineries.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]