“From the youngest puppies and kittens to your loyal senior companions, they create a care plan that addresses every aspect of your pet’s life!”
Our client is a growing AAHA-accredited and Fear Free certified veterinary hospital with caring, supportive team members who go above and beyond to provide exceptional animal care and phenomenal service to their clients. They are looking for even more amazing team members who can help them continue to achieve this vision. Our client provides access to digital radiology, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, soft tissue surgery, orthopedics, and more! They serve dogs and cats exclusively, focusing on their unique needs. From the youngest puppies and kittens to your loyal senior companions, they create a care plan that addresses every aspect of your pet’s life.
They are located just minutes from the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown. Nearby communities include Mountains Edge and Anthem. Las Vegas is known for being a short distance from Hoover Dam, Red Rock, Mt. Charleston, Utah, Arizona, and California.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]