“Offer the best of small town living combined with the perks of the city!”
Our client strongly believes you should not just survive your career, but you should embrace it! They are looking for an incredibly caring and hard-working veterinarian who wants to help them provide the best possible care for their clients and their furry friends. With a supportive environment and 1-on-1 mentoring available, THEY. WANT. YOU!
Our client is an AAHA accredited, full-service companion animal hospital that offers their patients preventative care, pain management, surgical procedures including dentistry, chiropractic treatments, full laboratory equipment along with a prescription pharmacy and doctor and patient access to a full-range online pharmacy for ease and convenience for their clients. They are a fast paced, all digital practice that boasts high definition digital radiology, ultrasound, therapy laser, new blood chemistry machines in a modern clean facility.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, confident veterinarian with great communication skills to join their high performing team, while enjoying a work life balance in a supportive atmosphere. This individual must strive to advance the quality of medicine in the practice and provide exceptional client service. Their hospital can provide you with challenging experiences, a very diverse case load, mentorship, and an openness to grow your interest in veterinary medicine and surgery. Experienced and new graduates are encouraged to apply!
Located in the cozy mid-size town of South Hutchinson, they are located just 30 minutes outside of Wichita and can offer the best of small town living combined with the perks of the city! They are a busy practice and one of the largest clinics within their local area. With three dedicated doctors and a skilled team, they take pride in being able to offer best medicine, superior customer service, and top-rate care with a touch of hometown hospitality to their clients and their patients.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]