“Committed to diversity, equity and inclusion”
Our client in Scottsdale, Arizona is seeking an experienced Emergency Associate Veterinarian to join their team.
In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
With our client your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]