“Staff likes to keep a fun loving environment, looking for a person that is friendly, exhibits a positive attitude, has a good sense of humor and confident with their abilities”
Our client is currently a three doctor general practice. The hospital currently offers four exam rooms. They are looking into expanding their building to add exam rooms and a new surgical suite in the near future. Their hospital offers preventative / wellness / medical exams, general surgery, dentals, laser therapy, digital radiographs, ultrasound and in house Labs. Proficiency or interest in ultrasonography would be a big plus.
Our client is located in lower Mid-Michigan. Marshall is known as the “City of Hospitality”. The town offers many restaurants, events and organizations which you can take part in. If you are looking for a day trip, the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan is an easy commute for the location.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]