“Will happily train the right candidate to become comfortable using all of their state of the art equipment”
Our client currently has 3 Full time Doctors and are adding to their exceptional team. One of their Doctors has been with their practice over 20 years! Their Medical Director loves to mentor and their 3rd Doctor has years of emergency medicine experience. This is a great team to be a part of! They have laser surgery, ultrasound and cold laser equipment. They will happily train the right candidate to become comfortable using all of their state of the art equipment.
Our client is located in the heartland of where the Civil War took place and have numerous attractions and battlefields to visit where you can still see the canons used and the trenches dug during the war! They are also located only 60 miles from the nation’s capital Washington DC.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]