“Knows the importance of work-life balance and strives to provide every opportunity for our hospital team to live their best lives!”
Our clients hospital has been serving the local community for over fifty years! Each doctor and staff are dedicated and compassionate providing the best medical care and service to their clients and patients. They have four exam rooms, digital radiography, digital dental radiography and electronic medical records. Their AAHA-accredited practice is fully equipped to perform diagnostic procedures in-house unless advanced care is needed.
Our client is located in the suburbs of Philadelphia – about 18 miles (30 minutes) from downtown and all it has to offer. Enjoy a tour through history at Independence Hall, the Franklin Institute and the Liberty Bell. Other Philly attractions include the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Please Touch Children’s Museum, the Philadelphia Zoo and Reading Terminal Market for food and shopping. If you are looking for a slower pace, visit Bucks County about 45 minutes away and enjoy nature trails, bike trails, parks along with some great places to eat and shop. Great location for city activities and relaxation in the country.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]