“Veterinarians are praised for their kind and thorough care”
Our client looks forward to welcoming you, your dog, or your cat. Our AAHA accredited hospital offers a variety of services for your pet, including dentistry, wellness services, advanced diagnostics, ultrasound imaging, digital imaging, oto-endoscopic examination/treatment, boarding, and grooming. Everyone in their staff believes that the better they get to know your pets, the better they can provide the best possible health care for them. In fact, when you come in, you’ll see exactly why their veterinarians are praised for their kind and thorough care. They’ll give you and your pet all the time you need, and never rush through an exam. They’ll also carefully track the course of your pet’s care, which is so important to your pet’s long-term health.
Our clients hospital is conveniently located to Spring, Houston, Woodlands, Tomball, and surrounding communities. Access to Old Town Spring for shopping, dining, botanical gardens, parks & nature centers, walking trails, art galleries, and more!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]