“Looking for a doctor who puts the patients and clients first, practices quality medicine and be a part of a work family who is dedicated to making this world a better place for pets”
Our clients collaborative doctor team has over 79 years of combined experience and makes a conducive learning environment. Their hospital is over 2,800 sq. ft. with large surgical suite and radiology room with ultrasound. Their services include physical exams, vaccines, a weekly low cost vaccine clinic, spay, neuter, and pet dental care; surgeries, hospitalization, digital x-rays, and laboratory testing. They have an excellent team of technicians and support staff. Their caring and skilled veterinarians provide well pet and sick pet services, for puppies and kittens, adult dogs and cats, and senior pets.
Their hospital is located in San Antonio and 15 minutes south of downtown. San Antonio is a great city with wilderness trails, parks, water sports, amazing restaurants, renowned golf courses and outdoor activities for families. They are a well-established hospital with a loyal clientele. San Antonio is home to the San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio Rampage, San Antonio Stars, San Antonio Mission and San Antonio FC.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]