“Unlimited room for growth for a doctor looking to work in a practice that focuses on patient care”
Our clients AAHA-accredited and Cat Friendly hospital, is a full-service practice with a mix of long time veterinarians and established clientele. Their medical staff is well-trained and well-established. There is unlimited room for growth for a doctor looking to work in a practice that focuses on patient care, diagnostics, and client education! They provide general medical services to dogs and cats such as dental care, surgery, full diagnostics and internal medicine, as well as advanced veterinary services such as cold laser therapy and advanced dental care. They also offer boarding and grooming services on-site!
Springfield is a small town with a big feel. They have a great variety of attractions, historical sites, sports, culture, and outdoor activities, including multiple lakes and rivers for water enthusiasts. They have over 100 parks in Springfield and the surrounding counties that offer biking, hiking, and walking trails, multiple universities and colleges, two nationally recognized healthcare systems, and Missouri’s largest fully accredited school district. Springfield is a great location for singles and families who are looking to settle in the beautiful Ozarks.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]