As an AAHA accredited facility, our clients services include comprehensive preventative wellness care including early disease detection and vaccines, parasite control, surgery, and newly added ultrasound, dentistry including digital dental radiography. They also provide a comfortable and safe boarding facility for dogs and cats. In every case, you’ll be served by experienced, knowledgeable and caring members of their staff.
Our client’s veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and other pet-friendly personnel are trained to the highest standards to assist you. Backed by over 50+ years’ combined experience, two of our tenured veterinarians provide an excellent opportunity for mentorship. New grads are welcome to apply!
The hospital is located in the beautiful city of enchantment, Lake Jackson, just off of Oyster Creek Drive. They are just a minute from Brazos Mall, nestled in cozy downtown Lake Jackson. Lake Jackson and the Brazosport area enjoy a less bustling atmosphere – there are many recreational activities nearby such as fishing, golfing, nature parks, wildlife refuge, and access to the beach.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]