” 5-Doctor practice that has been serving their community for over 50 years”
Our client provides a variety of services including wellness exams, preventative care, vaccines, diagnostic services, spay/neuter, advanced soft tissue surgery, and pet dentistry. They are a well-equipped hospital with diagnostic tools such as full digital radiography and ultrasound.
Interest in Avian & Exotics a plus!!!
Our client is an AAHA accredited hospital that provides services to dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, guinea pigs, hamsters, ferrets, chickens, sugar gliders and many more species of Portsmouth, Hampton, Kittery, Eliot, Rochester, and Dover!
Mountains, lakes, hiking trails, gorgeous sunsets and lots of well-loved companion animals surround our hospital. They also have an abundance of wonderful restaurants, movie theaters, and outdoor activities!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]