“Providing quality, compassionate veterinary care for all animal’s healthcare needs for 20 years!”
Our client consists of a team of extremely committed doctors and technicians that work together side by side to provide patient care that is second to none. They believe in a team-oriented approach to patient care. They encourage and empower their technicians to utilize their skills, have input into case management and patient care, think critically, work autonomously, further their knowledge and education.
Our clients full-service hospital has five exam rooms and the services they provide include wellness, early disease detection, dentistry, elective and routine surgeries. They are ready to help you practice medicine the way you want with an ultrasound, digital X-ray and digital dental x-ray, tonometry, and in house lab equipment. They are always open to new ideas and willing to expand services that meet the passion of their hospital team.
If you are ready to have a healthy work-life balance, work with a fun staff, be supported professionally and be compensated the way you deserve, then come and see why our client is right for you!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]