“Top client experience scores as growth continues year over year!”
Our client is a friendly, comfortable, medically full-serviced, AAHA accredited hospital. They are well respected in the communities that they serve and offer their veterinarians a collaborative and inclusive practice to work within. Their brand new facility has 7 exam rooms, a dedicated dental suite, ICU, Isolation, and a new ultrasound. Additional services include physical exams, vaccines, including weekly Preventative Care Vaccine Clinics; spay, neuter; surgeries, hospitalization, digital x-ray, and laboratory testing.
Our client boasts a capable and compassionate healthcare team and offer a robust clinical experience to any veterinarian seeking to practice qualitative small animal medicine. Access to shopping, restaurants, and the beach, the hospital is also within close proximity to Pasadena, La Porte, Lake City, and Deer Park.
Our client is proud to say that they have ranked the highest in employee experience, as well as top client experience scores as they continue seeing growth year over year.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]