“Happy to help you pursue your special interests by supporting your continued learning and growth! “
Our client has been serving our community for over 20 years. They are the preferred hospital of choice for our area in regard to emergency care! They are currently in the process of upgrading our hospital to a state-of-the art facility that offers advanced diagnostic and treatment tools to aid in providing the best patient care in the surrounding areas.
Our client believes in a team-oriented approach to patient care! They encourage and empower our technicians to utilize their skills, have input into case management and patient care, think critically, work autonomously, and work to further their knowledge and education. They are a Fear Free clinic that works together as a team to ease any anxiety from their patients and clients as a whole!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]