“Vibrant, family-friendly community with a charming quality of life“
Our client is a full-service animal hospital offering preventative medicine and consultation, routine check-ups, dermatology/allergy screens, surgical procedures, digital x-ray/radiology and ultrasound, dentistry with digital x-ray, oral surgery, and an in-house laboratory. In addition, they will be starting to see exotics.
Fuquay-Varina is located just 15 minutes south of the capital city. Spend time shopping and mingling outdoors in Fuquay-Varina’s downtown districts with restaurants, local shops, art galleries, and more. The town is a paradise for fans of craft beers. It is a vibrant, family-friendly community with a charming quality of life with intriguing history, local parks, and plenty of fun things to do, making it a joy to live and work.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]