“Enjoy practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team”
Our client utilizes diagnostic and surgical services and has been an AAHA-accredited hospital since 2009. They strive for preventative care and provide high-quality medicine. Their knowledge of the latest procedures and medications ensures that all their patients receive the best care. They love serving Newburgh and its surrounding communities.
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at @tempus-recruitment.com