“Ready to help you practice medicine the way you want”
For over 40 years families throughout the Livingston County have trusted our client to provide quality, compassionate veterinary care for all their pet’s healthcare needs. Hartland is located in beautiful Livingston County 30 miles from Lansing and Ann Arbor and just 45 minutes from downtown Detroit. They are surround by several local and state parks and many beautiful lakes which offer countless opportunities for outdoor recreation enjoyment.
Our client is a full service hospital where we are ready to help you practice medicine the way you want with laser therapy, digital X-Ray, in-house laboratory equipment, ultrasound, a dedicated dental suite with digital dental x-ray and many more services to help you succeed. Their hospital is open to new ideas and willing to expand services that meet the passion of the team!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]