“A cultural hot spot with a rich agricultural history”
Our client has a unique culture in their hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. They are a small animal, AAHA accredited general practice in the beautiful Matanuska Valley. They are a growing team seeking to adapt, learn and be the best that they can be. Their team values empathy, humor, work-life balance, compassionate patient care, integrity.
Palmer is 45 minutes outside of Anchorage with easy access to all modern necessities. Enjoy the great outdoors with a hike up Lazy Mountain or a cup of coffee and your choice of local cafes. The Southcentral area of Alaska is home to bountiful wildlife and sightseeing that make adventure easy and accessible for all!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]