“Excellent practice in high demand with a flexible schedule that allows for a great work life balance”
Our clients AAHA accredited hospital is well equipped and staffed with knowledgeable and compassionate teammates with over 100 years of combined experience. They are proud of the high-quality medicine practiced here as well as delivering excellent customer service to the communities we serve. They have a friendly professional staff that will welcome you and your pets into our growing family. They are a full service hospital offering ultrasound, diagnostic surgery, x-ray, dental care, wellness, vaccines, bathing, and boarding. They offer an amazing team atmosphere, long-term clients, strong tenure of doctors, and great mentorship!
The hospital is well placed in the greater Houston area and the communities around them have access to the best the area has to offer. This area provides access to beaches, parks, nature centers, theater museums, and more!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]