“Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package”
Our clients hospital is very fortunate to have a fully staffed, experienced support staff that helps the day run smoothly allowing our veterinarians to focus on practicing medicine. This is an opportunity to help lead this team and help them grow and to integrate more into the community.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated veterinarian to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like a practice owner. Plus, you’ll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Big Lake is a small, tight knit community that maintains its rural feel while still being very close to a wide variety of outdoor activities year-round and big city experiences are less than an hour away as well. It is a terrific town for families, and they look forward to becoming a close partner with the community in the years to come.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
- Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience; annual salary starting at $80,000 – $120,000 plus stipends, production, and bonus potential
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]