“Gorgeous AAHA practice in beautiful Monument, CO”
A Medical Director is a job that gives you autonomy, ownership, and career growth. It allows you to share in the success of the hospital. This is an outstanding opportunity to continue practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the financial risks. You’ll have the solid backing of experts in Operations, Marketing, Human Resources, Payroll, and more, to help you succeed.
Our client is a gorgeous AAHA practice in beautiful Monument, CO. You will enjoy working in this multi-doctor small animal practice with a well-trained support team and practicing in a well equipped state of-the-art facility. They provide the highest level of medical care, procedures and services including preventive health care, comprehensive dentistry, routine and complicated surgeries and medical cases (including dermatology, cancer treatments, and major illness). They have access to in-house laboratory, digital radiology, digital dental radiography, and ultrasound.
Our clients hospital has close ties with a boarded surgeon and access to multiple specialty centers including a boarded neurologist and a devoted orthopedics’ center, all close by in Colorado Springs. The practice enjoys close relationships with several area shelters, along with a commitment to the local community of Monument, CO.
Located along the Rampart Range with views of Pikes Peak, the hospital is under 1 hour to major destinations (Denver, Colorado Springs) and only 2.5 hours to Vail and Breckenridge. Ride, bike, golf, hike, ski, and snowboard – enjoy the outdoors with an average of 250 days of sun per year!
Applicants with some experience/internship trained are preferred. Our client offers a flexible schedule and four 10-hour schedule is available.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]