“Affordable cost of living, excellent medical facilities”
Our client is offering a unique opportunity to join a practice that believes in state of the art care – endoscopy, 2 ultrasounds, digital radiography, digital dentistry, electronic medical records, orthopedic surgery. Multiple LVTs and an ABVP diplomate medical director for training and mentoring. Four-day work week with flexible scheduling provides an exceptional work-life balance. AAHA accredited hospital.
Spokane offers numerous outdoor activities and a 4 season climate. Hiking, camping, river rafting, fishing, lakes, and snow sports are all available within a short distance. Affordable cost of living, excellent medical facilities, an array of restaurants, thriving live music scene, and easily accessible airport all make Spokane an ideal and convenient location for a good quality of life.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]