“Wonderful location for those who enjoy the great outdoors”
Our client is an AAHA -accredited facility in Aloha, Oregon. They have helped pets live long, healthy and happy lives since 1975 and work as a team to deliver the best medical care for their patients, as well as the best experience for their clients.
Our client is open 7 days a week until 8 pm. They are looking for full time Associate Veterinarian to join their amazing team with a work week consisting of 4 – 10 hour shifts with 1 weekend day included. Their Associate Veterinarians benefit from a steady schedule with no rotating shifts, after closing or on call hours.
The hospital has an easy, hour drive to the beautiful Oregon coast to the west and Mt. Hood National Forest east offering lots of things to do in the beautiful Northwest. Along with the many wonders the city of Portland has to offer such as fine dining, theater, sports events, concerts, museums, botanical gardens to name a few.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]