“Dedicated to making this world a better place for pets”
Our clients doctor team has over 80 years of combined experience and makes a conducive learning environment. The hospital is over 22,000 sq. ft. with 3 surgical suites, 2 dental stations, 7 exam rooms, ultrasound, radiology room, endoscope, oxygen cages, pet resort and much more. They have an excellent team of technicians and support staff. They pride themselves in creating a family atmosphere for their associates. They are looking for a doctor who both puts the patients and clients first and practices quality medicine.
They are located near downtown San Antonio. There are wilderness trails, parks, water sports, amazing restaurants, renowned golf courses and outdoor activities for families nearby. San Antonio is home to the San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio Rampage, San Antonio Stars, San Antonio Mission and San Antonio FC.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]