“Bonded to the practice and some have been here since we opened in the 1970’s”
Our client is a well-established two-doctor general practice located in a stable suburb of Sacramento. They practice up-to-date medicine and have on site digital dental radiography with high speed drill, perform soft tissue surgery, ultrasound on site, access to orthopedic, radiology, and cardiology specialists to come to us, and are a Silver Level Feline Friendly Cat Practice. Their staff (one RVT, two RVTs in training, and one assistant) are all trained in low-stress handling for both cats and dogs. They pride themselves on high quality medicine and excellent dental service for their pets.
The Fair Oaks area is a quiet suburb of Sacramento which is about a 20 minute drive away. They are on the verge of the foothills and Seirra Nevada Mountains where there is plenty of fun to be had and is 1 hour to Lake Tahoe and 2 hours to San Francisco. Sacramento has a multitude of arts and sports offerings and is the Farm-to-Fork capital of America for the foodies out there.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]