“Full time veterinarian wanted for busy, progressive, well-established 7-doctor small animal practice”
This clients practice is the practice you’ve been looking for! They are an AAHA certified, full service, paperless practice with in-house blood diagnostics, endoscopy, ultrasound, digital x-ray, ECG, high-speed dental unit, dental x-ray, fluid pumps, laser therapy, and a CT unit. An oncologist is directly associated with their practice as well to provide complete cancer care. They see exotics and they work with a local wolf preserve!
Our clients hospital is located in Blairstown, NJ, a semi-rural town in beautiful Northwest New Jersey providing easy access via interstate 80 to New York (one hour) to the east and the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania (1/2 hour) to the west. The region offers a wide variety of outdoor activities, antique shopping, and cultural events.
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]