“Looking for individuals that are looking to grow further in veterinary medicine”
Our client’s hospital is equipped with:
- O2 cage with climate control
- A defibrillator
- Portable ultrasound
- Digital radiographs
- Digital dental radiographs
Our client’s surgery suite makes their hospital very unique! There are 2 procedure rooms with surgical preparation outside of the rooms. They have a well-ventilated isolation room, adjustable exam room tables, large spacious waiting room and parking available. They offer wellness plans for every age as well as home delivery for prescriptions and foods through their hospital. Our client’s team are uniquely talented individuals that are energetic, supportive, and family oriented.
They are located in the heart of New Dorp in Staten Island. They are close to shopping malls, restaurants, the beach and transportation such as the SIRR and MTA buses. There are different grade schools surrounding them. There are 3 diverse bridges to commute through as well as the Staten Island Ferry.
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]