“Fast-paced practice with the team to support it”
Our client is very happy with their newly renovated practice. They are a fast-paced practice with the team to support it. Their practice focuses on true teamwork so that they can maximize the care and services we provide to our patients and clients.
The client is located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan. It’s an extremely dynamic neighborhood infused with many great stores and delicious restaurants. Also, to the west of us is Central Park and to the East of us is the East River Walkway. They are also conveniently located near many options for public transportation which makes commuting very easy to so many other places.
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]