“A pillar in the community for over 60 years”
Our clients hospital is equipped with:
- 6 exam rooms
- Dental suite
- Surgery suite
- Digital radiographs and digital dental radiographs
- In-house diagnostics
What makes our clients hospital unique is their space. They have two floors of work space. As a veterinarian, you can find a quiet area to work. There are 2 procedure rooms, one for dentals and the other for surgeries. They have adjustable exam room tables, large spacious waiting room and an exam room that allows for social distancing. They offer wellness plans for every age as well as home delivery for prescriptions and foods through their unique hospital. Their team are uniquely talented individuals that are energetic, supportive and family oriented. Individuals that are looking to grow further in veterinary medicine.
Accepts pre-vet students and have rotating externships for future LVTs.
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]