“Enjoy practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team”
Our client has been serving dogs and cats in Spring, Houston, Tomball, Cypress and The Woodlands since 1997. It is an AAHA accredited facility, we offer comprehensive preventive wellness care, internal medicine, surgery, digital x-rays, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, and more. They also offer full service grooming and an indoor boarding facility.
Located in Spring, their hospital is within close proximity to The Woodlands and Houston area. Access to Old Town Spring for shopping, dining, botanical gardens, parks & nature centers, walking trails, art galleries, and more is just minutes away!
- Full-Time (4 or 5 days) with a flexible weekend rota offered
- Must be proficient in small animal general practice surgeries and medicine
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- At least 2 years of experience
- Will match any salary expectations!
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Paid Professional Due & licences
- Excellent, uncapped CE Allowance
- Career Progression and development offered
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]