We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team as a Night Veterinary Nurse at our fantastic hospital based in Richmond area.
The role will involve all aspects of nursing as well as assisting with training our SVN’s by clinical coaching. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing skills in medical and surgical nursing.
This is a full-time permanent position, the shift pattern will be 7 nights on/7 nights off, working 8pm- 8am. You will be supported in your role by an SVN and Night Veterinary Surgeon.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave (pro-rata)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
Skills and Experience
You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. Experience of working night shifts is desirable.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Courtney on 01626 249 098 or email [email protected]