(You can see a general overview of the role in the box to your left with a full overview below)
An exciting new opportunity as a Head Registered Veterinary Nurse has arisen for our client’s practice. The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be working alongside a team of 2 Vets, 2 SVN’s and a mobile PCA who all strive to deliver exceptional care.
As a head nurse, you will use your experience to ensure all the nurse teams are working to a high standard of care including newly qualified nurses who will come to you for support. You will also use your management and leadership skills to improve the staff, clients, and most importantly the pets.
This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week- 8-hour shift 5 days per week. You will also be expected to work 1:4 full weekends.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of up to £31,500 per annum
- CPD Allowance of £300 + 2 days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS, BVNA fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- Plus, much more!
Skills and Experience
You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
- Supporting new Nurses in protocols and processes
- Support in the guidance and training of PCA’s and Students
- General Head Nurse duties
- Working with the management staff and the lead vet to ensure a smooth running of the business.
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information.
For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Courtney on 01626 249 098 or email [email protected]