Need to Know!
- This is a corporately owned hospital/practice
- Salary of up to £85,000
- Work 17 weeks a year
- Sponsorship for international candidates
- Excellent CPD funding and additional funding and support for Certificates
- Excellent career progression
(You can see a general overview of the role in the box to your left with a full overview below)
We are looking for a confident and experienced veterinary surgeon for our clients corporately owned hospital.
Since COVID our clients have adapted and changed their rota’s to offer a better work-life balance. They have changed from a 7 on 7 off rota pattern to a 7 on 14 off to improve our team’s work-life balance and therefore looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our expanding team.
The shift pattern consists of 7 nights on 14 nights off, (Monday – Sunday)
Working a total of 17 weeks in a year.
As a qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
Salary & Benefits
Competitive salary package dependent on experience, to include:
- Up to £85,000 salary package depending on experience
- CPD allowance with CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- 4 weeks Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
Our client can also support Certificates and Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
As the Vet Surgeon will be looking after patients overnight for nearby sister locations. You will also be dealing with emergency calls.
Skills and Experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- Night shift experience is desirable
There will be questions about this role as we try not to overload the job posting with lots of information. For a private and confidential chat about this role please contact Sam on 01626 249 108 or email [email protected]