Our Client is located in Santa Rosa, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
As well as offering a generous benefits package, our client is also offering a $20 000 Sign on Bonus!
Love the outdoors?
Our Clients hospital is located in the heart of wine country in Santa Rosa, CA. Sonoma County in the broader sense provides many desirable places to live; from the coast to the inland hills and miles of vineyards, to quaint small towns or more urban settings, all are available in Sonoma County. There really is something for everyone. San Francisco is an hour away, the coast is just a short drive, and Russian River with its beautiful scenery are nearby. If you want to live just outside of town on a small farm, near a vineyard, or with a view of the foothills, the river, or the coast, it is all available within a short drive of The Hospital.
Over the past 10 years since our client opened their second hospital, they have evolved into a large Primary Care practice that has maintained a diverse caseload that is urgent care friendly. The quality of medicine is top notch and always evolving to answer the needs of the local community. They build lasting relationships with their clients and their clients furry family members. Their team members are very connected to each other and we have a definite family feel, while always striving for a culture of positivity. They believe in treating all team members with respect and place a high value on self-care and work-life balance. They are passionate about preventive care, and are committed to offering their clients high caliber medicine, promoting the best service possible in all aspects of the veterinary visit. Their doctors have access to dedicated surgery and dental suites, digital radiography, ultrasound, and in-house lab in our spacious hospital. Their hospital is Fear Free friendly, with many practices in place to reduce stress for our patients.
They are seeking a full time or part time veterinarian who values being part of a large team, who has common sense, high standards of medicine, empathy, confidence, and who finds enjoyment in relationship building. This individual will be an asset as they develop a loyal client base. Experience is preferred, internship training is a bonus, and new graduates will be considered. Opportunities available to develop and expand medical interests.
The Benefits Package:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399 OR email Richard at [email protected]