“Become part of a team that focuses on culture and teamwork!”
About The Role
Located in the iconic Las Vegas, this practice is seeking a full-time, small animal Veterinarian. Whether you’re a new or experienced veterinarian you will have the opportunity to become a part of team that has built their business based on trust, reputation and compassion – your continued growth and education is of prime importance here.
A competitive salary of $100k-$150k dependent on candidate! Candidates may also be eligible for a sign-on / relocation bonus depending on experience level. This role offers the opportunity to grow your career in other meaningful ways, catered to each individual – this position has the ability to lead into a Lead Veterinarian role or a Medical Director!
Skills And Qualifications
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- New Grads welcome to apply!!!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Work-Life Balance
- No emergency, No on-calls, No overnights.
- Stipend for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Network with fellow, experienced DVMs and build lasting relationships
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Annual Discretionary Stipend (Licenses, CE, Membership)
- Robust veterinary service discounts for your pets
- Complimentary Wellness Plans for your pets
Sound Like The Opportunity For You!! Lets Get Talking?
For further information on this positions or positions in the state of Nevada, get in touch!!
Feel free to give us a call on – 872-225-5642 and ask for Ellie!
Or drop us a quick message via email – [email protected]