“Flexible Schedule in Alhambra for General Practice Surgeons! (Full-Time or Part-Time)!”
A very well-established hospital is looking to bring on an Associate veterinarian who could help manage the lion’s share of the surgical caseload of this small animal general practice. This would involve a good deal of soft tissue surgeries (masses, spays, neuters), exploratory surgeries, dental, etc. The practice currently has 2 full-time DVMs on staff and are looking for a third. The practice places great emphasis on quality of life and patient care instead of production and sets aside 30 minutes for consultations. The practice sees in the region of 15 appointments per day and deals with 1 or 2 “fit-ins” a day that can be seen at the discretion of the vet, The practice doesn’t deal with a huge amount of emergency work as the majority of it is referred out. The hospital is kitted out with all the usual equipment (digital X-ray, dental x-ray, new surgical packs + suite, In-house labs (CBC, Urinalysis, etc.)). Extensive benefits included.
- Full time or Part-time
- 2 years + DVM experience
- Proficiency in small animal general practice care, as a minimum
- Compassionate and and Strong Communicator
- Base Salary – Typically $115K – $125K but lots of upward movement for more experienced hires
- 20% Production
- No negative accrual
- Extensive Benefits (including 401(K), medical, dental, CE allowance, etc.).
- Paid Professional Due & licences
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call 872.225.5642 OR email me at [email protected]