Our Client is looking for an associate veterinarian to join their busy, well-equipped, AAHA accredited hospital in Kingman, Arizona working just 12 shifts per 4 weeks for $130,000 straight salary for experienced candidates and a generous sign on bonus.
As well as an extensive benefits package, this clinic is offering a very generous sign on bonus to the right candidate!
The highly qualified hospital team delivers compassionate, comprehensive care to their diverse patients which include companion animal, exotic, avian, small ruminant, porcine, equine and even some wildlife patients. They have a unique collaboration with the other veterinary practices in the area to ensure all of the patients that they see are cared for 24/7/365, and given that the closest referral practice is 1.5 hours away, they provide whatever services they can with the option to refer when needed. They perform surgical and dental procedures 5 days a week as well as emergency surgeries as needed.
- In house labs capabilities
- Digital radiography
- Dental radiographs
- Cold laser therapy
- CO2 laser
What can we offer experienced candidates?
- A flexible schedule involving 12 shifts per 4 weeks with full benefits for a minimum of $130,000 for qualified candidates
- High straight salary with annual bonus options
- Up to $25,000/year in travel reimbursement for non-local candidates who would like to get to know our amazing town prior to committing to a move or who would prefer to maintain a home in a different city
- Generous sign on bonus (depends on duration of commitment)
- Variety of schedule options including but not limited to: 3 shifts per week, 6 shifts on/8 shifts off etc.
- Opportunity to work with area wildlife, local police department K9s and rescue animals from different facilities
Love to leisure?
Kingman is a great place to raise your family, and is situated in the beautiful high desert of northwest Arizona, nestled at the foot of the Hualapai Mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will be delighted with all that the town and region have to offer. The hospital is not far from Las Vegas, Colorado River, Lakes Mead, Mohave and Havasu, Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Phoenix, Southern Utah, and Southern California. They do have seasons and you will get to see snow in the winter!
The extensive Benefits Package includes but is not limited too:
- Health insurance (vision, medical, dental, health savings/flexible spending)
- Optional life, disability insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Generous CE allowance with additional PTO allotted
- Reimbursement for membership dues and license fees
- And many more discounts and supplemental insurance options
Sound Like The Opportunity For You? Lets Get Talking…
Call (213) 291-1399
OR email Richard at