As you may or may not know, Tempus Recruitment offers a referral scheme that allows you to pass on the information of a friend, colleague or someone you know that is actively looking for a new permanent position. There are some boxes to tick to be successful in referring someone so we wanted to make it as simple as possible for you to claim the referral bonus!
To refer a candidate you must have
- The permission from the person being referred in writing (either email, text or letter)
- The candidate must be legally able to work in the country to which they are looking for work in
- The candidate must be registered to work in the country and or state to which they are looking for work.
- The candidate must be unknown to us as an agency (if we have spoken to them within the past 12 months you are not entitled to a referral)
- The name, mobile/cell number and personal email address for the person being referred
Why refer a candidate?
- You can earn anything from £100 to £2000 or $1000 to $3000 per referral
- There is no limit on the number of people you refer
- These people are looking for work already, you can earn for simply making their life easier
How do I send a referral?
Referring to someone could not be simpler, you just need to email the required information to [email protected] If you are having any issues please call us on 01626 249 095 if in the UK or 872.225.5642 if in the USA
When do you get paid?
Once you have successfully referred a candidate we will work with them to find them a new permanent position. Once we have been successful in placing the candidate we will contact you to inform you of the value owed. You will receive your payment after the candidate has cleared their probation period (this will be confirmed when we place the candidate). Should the candidate not complete their probation period no payment shall be paid, however, we can continue to work with the candidate and should we place them in the future you are still owed a referral bonus.